Our Hadoop consultants solve enterprise's individual data management challenges - whether using Hadoop as a data hub, data warehouse, staging environment or analytic sandbox.
Our Big Data Practice team has expertise in Hadoop Ecosystem like HBase, Pig, Flume, Hive, Sqoop, Oozie, and Zookeeper to deliver scalable Apache Hadoop technology based solutions.
CIGNEX Datamatics is an authorized partner for Cloudera’s Distribution including Apache Hadoop.This allows us to build Hadoop solutions leveraging partnership benefits and real time support for clients.
We Make Hadoop Work for the Enterprise.
Let our Big Data experts develop scalable Apache Hadoop solutions for the various business use cases.
Data Integration | Information Delivery | Data Analysis
Big Data Portal | Log Processing & Analysis
Our Hadoop Implementation Examples
360. Customer View
Collection & analysis of structured and unstructured data to improve customer engagement
An integrated data warehousing platform with Talend (ETL), Hadoop and IBM Cognos facilitating customer targeting, lead generation, campaign performance, customer profiling, site performance, and intelligent content recommendation. Key features include:
- Detailed data discovery to ensure that the data sourced is meaningful & adds value
- Talend ETL integration for flexibility & agility
- Definition/Execution of roadmap to ensure success of the data warehouse including data validation
Log Processing & Analysis
360-degree view into employee internet data plan usage patterns
The Hadoop based Log Processing & Analysis solution built using Apache Flume– distributed system for aggregating streaming data, HDFS – Primary Hadoop Storage system, MapReduce – Parallel storage to process large amount of data in parallel, Sqoop – Efficient transfer of huge data between Hadoop & structured data stores, Pentaho – Open Source data integration tool to aggregate and manage large unstructured employee's internet usage patterns logs. Key benefits of the solution include:
- Optimum bandwidth utilization with faster response time.
- Rich user interface with accessibility through mobile devices and tablets
- Cost advantage through non dependence on high end storage networks
Big Data Analytics for Telecom
Analyzing call data records for a Telecom company with Dashboards on usage of services.
An application that process ~500GB of data every hour with ~5 node Hadoop Cluster, Multi node InfiniDB cluster holding ~250GB of aggregated data, and UI queries with responsiveness between 10-15 secs. The processed data fed in to a dashboard to analyze usage.The objective is to optimize network bandwidth management & policy configuration. Key statistics of Hadoop based Big Data Analytics platform includes:
- Source emits 250,000 records/sec, 900M records/hour
- Each record ~500 bytes
- Raw data of ~3TB retained in the Hadoop cluster for 6 hours
- ~10TB of data maintained in the cluster